Worship Presenter V5
Setup Download [4.372 MB]
Version information: 126.96.36.199, 16/9/2018
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 must be installed on your machine (Download)
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 and later
- Bug fix: When running single screen and playing a video, an error would occur on switching to the playlist tab.
- Enhancement: Remote control QRCode removed from main screen and the remote control dialogue set to auto close when the web interface is launched.
- Bug: Launch of media containing apostrophes from web interface fixed.
- Enhancement: Remote control QRCode added to main screen.
- Enhancement: Improved method to deduce web host ipaddress.
- Bug: Handling of playlist changes following a restore updated.
- New: Remote control of Audio Player added
- Improvement: Android style applied to progress sliders used for video and audio position.
- New: Added track length and current time to Audio Player
- New: Embedded MP3 player added
- BUG: Insert verses was failing on the edit dialogue
- BUG: Unplugging or connecting a secondary monitor while playing live now stops the play and resets the monitor selection
- New: Display auther and copyright on the slide controller.
- New: Web interface now supports access to the song, media and powerpoint tabs as well as the playlist.
- Bug Fix. Auto play was not working
- Bug Fix: On clean install there was an error.
- New: Moved web interface to Material design with playlist in the navigation drawer.
- New: More powerful web interface introduced that increases functionality when using a tablet
- Change: Speed of operation when manipulating Powerpoint improved
- New: Powerpoint integration
- Change: Autoplay checkbox changed to a button
- Bug Fix: Selecting a background video that is not an AVI now works.
- Bug Fix: Bible verse tool tip corrected.
- Bug Fix: Edit button no longer enabled on playlist except for editable songs.
- New: You can now add bible verses directly to songs from the edit dialogue.
- Web headers changed to Worship Presenter for the web interface.
- Bug Fix: Corrected content type returned via web interface.
- Changed all forms from DPI to FONT auto sizing for better support of alternative screen resolutions.
- Bug Fix: New song dropdown had stopped working.
- Playlist made the primary tab.
- Bug Fix: Loading of bibles had caused media items to be lost from the playlist.
- Support for displaying passages from loaded bibles added.
- Improvement: Logic of Defaulting background reversed so the default is the default, not an overide.
- Improvement: Tab order of SongProperties corrected, and all dialogues updated to allow ALT-TAB to switch to the application.
- Improvement: Removed cancel button from CCLI dialogue as it has no cancel.
- Improvement: Italian localisation of CCLI Dialogue added.
- New: Backup and Restore is now available.
- New: Addition of CCLI reporting (UK) and tracking.
- Improvement: When creating a new song from a file the file picker now shows all supported file types by default.
- New: The song editor now supports pasting an image using CTRL-V.
- Improvement: Foreground images set to fill now shrink to fit the screen.
- New: You can now set a background colour, image or video loop that applies to all songs shown.
- New: When connecting your mobile device for remote control this is now done from a separate settings dialogue that offers a QR code for connecting more easily.
- Improvement: Background image and video pickers now highlight the currently selected background.
- Bug fix: New from file now works as it should.
- New: Copywrite watermark and CCLI licence info have been added to the display, along with the ability to store your CCLI licence number.
- New: You can now turn on autoplay from the web interface.
- Both the name and ipaddress for the web interface are now shown in the about box.
- Bug fix: Creating a new Song now correctly adds an initial blank slide.
- Improvements to web interface.
- Bug fix: Video stop button now works properly in single screen mode.
- Remote control support improved.
- Toggling visibility now also uses the same fading as slide changes.
- Load time reduced by transfering startup checks to a secondary thread.
- The Changelog is now pulled from the downloads page of the web site.
- Following an update the most recent changes are displayed at startup.
- By default the language is pulled from the operating system, but if you manually override this then the override is now retained when you restart.
- The About dialogue now shows a link to the product website.
- Issue #1: Slide image deletion now cleans up properly.
- Issue #2: Slide image addtion now changes layout to make the image visible.
- Bug fix: Initial install was failing with a syntax error.
- Bug fix: Launching a song now does not fade in twice.
- Bug fix: After opening the about box the layout of the slide controller was getting corrupted.
- Bug fix: Adding a new slide was causing a crash.
- Bug fix: Remote URL was not visible on the about dialogue.
- Fade transition added
- Ability to add images to specific slides added.
- Selection of slide layout added when an image is included.
- Change log added to about dialogue.
- Auto play facility added for songs.
- Auto play delay time made adjustable.
- Video position slider added
- Video elapsed time and total time added.
- Italian localisation added.